Eukom 1000 by Visufarma helps to support and protect the metabolism of nerve structures involved in visual processes. It also helps to improve visual function in conditions of visual fatigue and ocular stress conditions in general.
This format contains 60 soluble sachets and in the formulation there are choline, anthocyanins and vitamins.
- Choline is a molecule present in the body. It is physiologically used as a precursor of membrane phospholipids. Choline is also used by nerve cells for the synthesis of acetylcholine, which is essential for the propagation of visual signals. It has in fact been shown that, in the case of altered visual functions, the prolonged introduction of choline brings an improvement in the transmission of electrical impulses from the retina to the brain in a dose-dependent manner. Its exogenous contribution appears useful both for the structural integrity of neuronal membranes and for the functionality of nerve cells.
- Vitamin A, or retinol, has a fundamental importance for our sight because together with its precursors, carotenoids, it is part of the components of rhodopsin, the substance present on the retina that gives the eye its sensitivity to light. In particular, retinol is involved in the function of the retina responsible for receiving light and transforming the light pulse into an electrical signal at the level of the photoreceptors. Vitamin A is also useful for bone development and strengthening over time, for tooth growth and is distinguished by its ability to supply an immune response to our body.
- Vitamin E, or tocopherol, has antioxidant potential and is useful for the prevention of eye disorders such as cataracts and AMD (macular degeneration in adulthood). Furthermore, it has also brought positive results in strengthening the eye muscles and preventing blurred vision.
- Vitamin C, or ascorbic acid, protects the body from the attack of free radicals. Vitamin C is useful in the treatment of glaucoma and can counteract the progressive loss of vision, avoiding "hardening" of the eye. It is also used in the prevention of corneal ulcers and is useful in eliminating infections.
- Vitamin B6, or pyridoxine, reduces the risk of developing macular degeneration. Vitamin B6 is found in various protein foods, especially offal, meat, fish and legumes. It performs multiple functions in the organism and is involved in more than 100 enzymatic reactions, largely related to protein metabolism; it is also necessary for the synthesis of neurotransmitters serotonin and noradrenaline and for the formation of myelin, a substance able to act as a protection for the central nervous system.
- The dried Ribes nigrum extract can also help improve eyesight. In fact, it contains anthocyanins, antioxidant substances that are very important for the health of the eye. These substances are also important for the treatment of fragility and capillary permeability of the eye.
* Note Values calculated on a single administration